Saturday, May 18, 2002

Why Anakin Skywalker Went Bad
Was it because Obi Wan was "holding him back," as he claimed in SWE2? Nah. Was it because the Tuscan raiders kidnapped his ma? Nah.

He went bad because everbody insisted on calling him Annie! "Annie, what's wrong?" asks Padme. "Annie, use the force." "Annie, don't be so headstrong." "Annie, get your gun."

Cripes, was he sick of being called a girl's name! Who wouldn't take a light saber to every living creature in sight! Yep, he's just held his beaten, thrashed, raped and tortured mom in his arms while she gasped her last, which was, "Anni, I love . . . ." That was it by joe! No more! AAHHH! KILL! KILL!

Well, my Daddy left home
when I was three,
and he didn't leave much
to Ma and me,
Just this old light saber
and an empty bottle of air.
Well I don't blame him
that he run and hid
but the meanest thing
that he ever did
was before he left
he went and named me Annie.

No comments: