Monday, May 27, 2002

I changed the template, will repost links

The old template changed colors, but it was supposed to. It was written that way. A few people emailed me to say they thought there was a browser compatibility problem, and the color changing irritated me also. (I selected that template because it enabled the viewer to customize the font and font size, which I think is a nice feature.)

Anyway, I think this template will work better. I'll get the links back up ASAP. I probably won't try to re-template the two pages of archives, though.

In the meantime, here are my other web sites:
  • My first blog, not on blogspot, is still available at www.gunner20.com. You can reach my essays from there, and all the archives are accessible.
  • My truth-in-lottery site is www.thelotteryandyou.com.
  • No comments: